Saturday, April 18, 2009

is it really spring???

I am so scared that it will snow again.
The tulips in my garden are out and about 5 inches tall already! They have survived the last few months so I guess they will be fine. The garlic sprouts are about 3 inches high and growing. My tomato plants are on the window sill enjoying the brightness and trying to stretch towards the outside. I have planted yellow, plum and beefsteak tomatoes. I am starting a white bean plant too. (I had planted 3 beans and only one grew) I have 9 little red hot chilli peppers too. They are taking their time. It just goes to show how amazing mother nature is! She will allow us to start seeds when we need them and does her best to help them grow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Yoga girl, how was your trip? I was at the gym Mon & Tuesday last week, but missed you on Wednesday. I'm gone to Vancouver for almost 2 weeks, hope to see you when I get back. Good luck with your green thumb! Sincerely, Rita